School to Work Alliance Program

Ute Pass BOCES

Text Box: Here are several links you might find helpful:

Helpful Resources

Learning to use the bus system can seem overwhelming, use this link to help get you on your way to navigating the system like a pro: Mountain Metropolitan Transit



For more information about this service:

Mountain Metropolitan Transit

1015 Transit Drive  Colorado Springs, CO

(719) 385-5974

Mountain Metro Bus Service

The Pikes Peak Workforce Center serves both El Paso and Teller Counties. They work with employers to connect them with qualified job seekers and have programs to assist both adult and youth populations. Check out their website to learn more about what they can do for you:


Pikes Peak Workforce Center

The Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR) partners with SWAP to assist youth in finding career-path/competitive employment. DVR is a state agency that provides vocational rehabilitation services to both adult and youth populations. For further information visit their website: or call their office at 719.635.3585

Division of Vocational Rehabilitation

Employers will require that you have a valid Colorado ID or Driver's License to be employed.  As part of the SWAP intake process, we are required to have a copy of your Colorado ID or Driver's License if you are 18 years old or older. Visit the Department of Revenue website to learn how you can acquire your state issued ID or driverís license.

Division of Motor Vehicles