This is a reminder that the registrar and counselors need five school days to process a transcript request, letters of recommendation, college application and scholarship. This is a busy time of the year so this deadline will be adhered to unless there is an extreme emergency. Waiting until the last minute on a due date is not an emergency, so please plan ahead.
HOW DO I ORDER MY WPHS TRANSCRIPT?
If you are currently a WPHS student:
1. Complete and submit your college/scholarship application.
2. Print off the page requesting a WPHS transcript (please be sure this page includes mailing information and your full name).
3. Submit this request to Mrs. Rucker, Registrar. (Five school days notice is required for processing and completion of other documents to be included with official transcript).
If you are a Graduate:
1. Access Transcript Request Form
2. Print off form and complete.
3. Fax, mail or email your completed form.
Attn: Registrar at (719) 687-8411
Woodland Park High School
PO Box 6820
Woodland Park, CO 80866
JRucker@wpsdk12.org. Please be sure to include your name, date of birth, graduation year, and the complete mailing address of the college.