Woodland Park School District is committed to providing professional development opportunities to our staff in an effort to continually improve student achievement. Our goals are to provide greater consistency in standards and student expectations, align our curriculum from grade to grade and across content areas, and incorporate high quality 21st Century strategies and techniques into every classroom.
We offer a variety of professional development opportunities throughout the year including:
- Building level professional development tied to identified needs
- Collaboration among colleagues to align curriculum, share best practices, analyze assessment data, and monitor student progress
- Study groups to research and evaluate new ideas, techniques, or strategies
- Individual or small group mentoring
- District courses offered throughout the year
- Summer courses